We believe that good mental health and a good place to work are interdependent and doing nothing costs.
We can help achieve your objectives and evaluate the return. All our workshops can be delivered in a format to suit you online and in person from bitesize workshops to in-depth half and full day sessions.
Building on our 15 years of experience and expertise, the key outcomes of our work: -
1. Strengthen the skills and resilience of individual leaders, managers and staff.
2. Build the skills and confidence needed to manage well and excel. Enable effective conversations around stress and anxiety whilst having clear boundaries.
3. Enable managers and staff to spot the signs of poor mental health and have successful conversations about it.
By choosing to work with us, you support the charity to improve mental health, and reduce the stigma. You are also showing your customers, employees and suppliers that your business takes mental health seriously.
1. One to one specialist coaching
Coaching for your people, focusing on strengthening skills, confidence, leadership, and improving team connections and morale. Using external coaches has many benefits speak to Maria for more information.
2. Bite-size interactive workshops
Choice of online or in-person workshops from 1 hour to 90 minutes, for example: -
1. Strategies for good mental health
2. Boundaries and hybrid working
3. Burnout understand it to avoid it
3. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Accredited nationally recognised licensed training, we deliver the updated version with ongoing benefits. Delivered in-house or book a place as an individual on our open courses, here to find out more.
4. In-house MHFA practitioners group or network (ERG)
We offer help, advice and facilitation of meetings for in-house support groups for MHFAiders or Wellbeing Champions or leads.
5. Coaching Skills in the Workplace
Coaching is a critical skill at work. It enables managers to ask the right questions, listen actively and develop team members to make their own decisions.
Engaging and interactive training, giving confidence in using coaching skills in the workplace.
Bespoke workshops and coaching
Tailored to meet specific needs and outcomes. Flexible formats and personalised for your business.