This one day provides an introduction to mental health in the workplace. We combine the MHFA course with a talk that shares the personal story of lived experience with mental ill health. You will gain: -
1. An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge the stigma around it.
2. A basic knowledge of common mental health issues.
3. An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing.
4. Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing mental health issues.
5. An insight into how mental health can impact and what we can learn.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so our trainer can keep people supported whilst learning. Everyone completing the day will receive the MHFA manual, the workbook including a helpful toolkit and the MHFA certificate of attendance.
Our two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health Aider as accredited by Mental Health First Aid England. You will gain:-
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so our trainer can keep people supported whilst learning. The course is a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions all built around the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
Everyone completing the course gets the MHFA manual, a wallet-sized booklet of the MHFA action plan and the MHFA certificate.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a meeting, or want more information about our services to businesses.
T: 01223 520124
M: Maria 0797 4952724
M: Sam 07841 187285
Follow our updates on our LinkedIn Page